I have a concern about someone’s wellbeing, what should I do?

At the moment, we have been advised that council services are operating at a normal capacity. We are in contact with the council through our Volunteer Support Team so please contact the admins at support@peeblessupport.org with your concerns. Further information is available via our safeguarding guidance document on our website along with contact details for relevant organisations. If you feel someone is in immediate danger please call 111 or 999 if it is an emergency.

Share This Post
Have your say!

Leave a Reply