Who we are
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. The material is provided as-is and may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. Under no condition can it be reproduced without prior consent.
- Trademarks reproduced in this website, which is not the property of, or licensed to the operator, will be acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website is not permitted and we may seek a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We do not necessarily endorse the information provided by the link.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United Kingdom and individual laws of the countries contained within
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a number of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, provide details via a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. User information will not be shared with any third party or service.We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Web browser cookies
All cookie data is only stored for 30 days after that it is deleted.
If you live within the European Union, you are entitled to certain information and have certain rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Those rights include:
1. Retention of information you have agreed to provide to us.
2. Removal of this information when you request.
3. Removal of your data if the organisation deems it has no value.
4. Access to the data stored on you.
Should you wish to exercise these rights please contact us using the general enquiries page.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When members leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
Support Request forms are submitted automatically to our Trello board where area co-ordinators will allocate your request to a local volunteer. The data you submitted will be given to the volunteer and kept on the Trello board to ensure all requests have been fulfilled.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.